about sustainable business practices
Bennu believes that social and environmental responsibility applies to both processes and products. That’s why Bennu is driven by a core value of sustainability that is present throughout our operations, big and small, including:
- Supporting events and causes that empower people to live greener lifestyles. For example, our “Greenpacks for Great Kids” campaign donates eco-friendly backpacks to low-income students
- Making promotional products through a greener supply chain that targets best-in-class practices in energy efficiency, water consumption, pollution prevention and labor standards (as certified by reputable third-parties, e.g. WRAP, bluesign, EPA SmartWay)
- Working with shipping and logistics companies that purchase reforestation or renewable power credits to offset transport emissions
- Sourcing environmentally-friendly materials toward the goal of maximizing the recycled content of all promotional products
- Using recycled paper and vegetable inks for printing (when printing is necessary)
- Employing a web hosting company that uses cutting-edge "Outside Air Cooling" technology to reduce its carbon output by 2,000 tons per year
- Participating in industry associations that promote environmental stewardship
Bennu strives to be a brand leader in business sustainability. However, we believe that sustainability is a journey, rather than a destination. We acknowledge Bennu’s environmental impact and pledge continuous improvement of our operations and transparent information for our community.
We value your feedback and welcome suggestions to help us become even greener. Please send questions and comments to email@example.com.